Tuesday, September 1, 2009

chase/crash last night- status?

Last night we had the windows open because it was such a nice evening, and at 2:40AM I was awakened by a car that was speeding either up or down Winchester Dr. They blew the stop sign and it sounded like they had to be going at least 40 mph. Suddenly I heard a loud SCREEEEEEEEECH, and am pretty sure I heard a crash after that. About a minute after, I heard cop car sirens on Fletchwood Rd., and the car sounded like it came up Winchester to find the car.

Did anyone else happen to hear this or see anything? I don't think I'm getting dementia just yet :)

Jim

1 comment:

  1. I did not hear anything, but does not mean it did not happen.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Patrols & Event Schedule