Hello All,
If you encounter problems with some wildlife, I have found a resource. Snakes, raccoons, nuisance birds, squirrels, bats and the like are not managed by SPCA Animal Control. I had a starling get into my first floor ceiling via exhaust fan vent on the back of the house. I found Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control and was able to humanely remove the bird. The business owner is also a Certified Wildlife Rehabilitator for injured/orphaned animals. The link to the web site is under "Helpful Links". Mid-Atlantic is a private, fee-for-service enterprise.
I will also add Tri-State Bird Rescue & Research in case of injured/orphaned baby birds. Tri-State is a local non-profit famous for treating birds after oil spills, among other things. Spring is coming and so are the babies.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.